Terms and Conditions
- Every year a yearly membership fee of $50.00 will be paid on the date of joining ( which is shown on your membership card & attendance sheet ). If you are expelled from the "Australian Martial Arts Academy", or you decide you don't want to train at the "Australian Martial Arts Academy", this membership fee is not refundable.
- A monthly fee is charged by the "Australian Martial Arts Academy" dependent upon the volume of visits by you, "the buyer". These fees are collected on a monthly basis ( preferably at the beginning of each month ) via either cash or cheque or another agree to method and are payable in advance.
- Current and up to date payment of any and all membership fees and other related fees and charges is required before participation in classes or attendance at the premises. Failure to maintain currency of membership may result in being refused access to the premises and being refused entry to any class.
- You, "the buyer", agrees not to exceed the agreed to number of visits per week and acknowledges that all additional visits outside of the initial agreement may be refused or charged at the standard casual fee rate.
- You, "the buyer", agrees that unused visits are forfeited and non – refundable, nor is the "Australian Martial Arts Academy", liable to pay any form of compensation.
- You, "the buyer", agrees that all request for freezing or suspension of membership fees or monthly fees due to medical grounds require a doctor's or primary health carer's certificate or statement stating that you, "the buyer", is unable to participate in class and must include a start and end date for the membership freeze.
- You, "the buyer", acknowledges that classes may not run as advertised due to public holiday's, advertised club closing times, lack of staff, "Mowbray Public School" needing the school hall or other factors and as such that no compensation is payable to you, "the buyer". "The buyer", may attend a different class at a different time provided they do not exceed their membership entitlements.
- You, "the buyer", acknowledges that the business is not open on public holiday's and for approximately 8 weeks every year and that the fees payable by you, "the buyer', cater for this and no refund or other compensation is payable for classes not occurring during this time.
- You, "the buyer", acknowledges that they are expected to follow all lawful direction given by Mr Dan Rieff or any of his related agents and staff at all times while on the premises of either the "Mowbray Public School Hall", at 635 Mowbray Rd, Lane Cove North, NSW or Unit 9, 12 – 18 James St, Baulkham Hills, NSW. Failure to do so may result in refusal of entry, suspension/cancellation of membership or other penalty as deemed reasonable by Mr Dan Rieff.
- You, "the buyer", acknowledges that Mr Dan Rieff or any of his related agents or staff, has the right to refuse entry to you, "the buyer", if they believe that you, "the buyer", is under the influence of drugs ( prescription or otherwise ), alcohol, or behaving in a manner that is not in keeping with the spirit and ethos of the business, acting in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or others, or acting in a manner deemed inappropriate.